The Invergordon Archive
Ron Stewart Year: 1978JP Knight tug 'Kenley'
The JP Knight tug 'Kenley' at the dockyard pier Invergordon. The Kenley was built by Lobnitz at Renfrew in 1958 and scrapped in 1984. She was based at Invergordon in the '70s and '80s. Photo, courtesy of Graeme Turner, was taken in July 1978.
View Large Version
Picture added on 19 August 2012 at 09:27