The Invergordon Archive
Invergordon Museum and Heritage Centre Year: 1904Invergordon Fountain
This picture and picture #352 show the unveiling of the Fountain which was situated at the crossroads of the High Street, Castle Road and King Street. Commemorating the Royal visit of King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra in 1902, it was unveiled on 24th May 1904.
Picture added on 13 May 2004